Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Get To Know Me


Hi guys! My name is Audrey and I am a new blogger. I am currently nineteen and a sophomore in college. Since my first post yesterday wasn’t one where you got to know me, I thought I should do that today. This is a post about 20 random facts about me.

1.      I drink coffee every day like my life depends on it because I honestly think it does.

2.      I have never travelled outside of the United States.

3.      My favorite color is mint green.

4.      One Tree Hill will always be my favorite show. I watch a few episodes whenever I’m sad, especially the ones from their senior year.

5.      Dating apps are my guilty pleasure. You can expect to hear some stories and tips about them on here soon.

6.      I hardly ever wear what society considers “real” pants. Leggings are all a girl needs.

7.      I think Hollister sells wildly underrated bras, and Victoria’s Secret sells wildly overrated ones.

8.      My favorite condiments are nutella and peanut butter. No, I cannot narrow it down to just one.

9.      Getting frozen yogurt beats getting ice cream any day. Mostly because it makes for a prettier instagram picture.

10.  I’m very short, barely 5’2” on a good day.

11.  Hilary Duff making a comeback is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

12.  I can’t whistle or snap.

13.  I meet way better people on the internet than I do in person, so definitely down to be blogger friends.

14.  I go to church almost every Sunday to teach Sunday school.

15.  This fall I will be working on my school’s activity board.

16.  I live in Seattle Washington.

17.  This blog will be about college life, fashion, beauty, dating, and general lifestyle tips.

18.  Tobi, Forever21 and H&M are my favorite places to shop at.

19.  I don’t like tomatoes.

20.  Currently, my only piercing is one in each ear, but I am planning on changing that very soon.
Check back here tomorrow for the start of my going back to school series. Tomorrows post will be on study tips. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to follow along on your blog! Thank you so much for the support.

    xo Linden
    theprepstergirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete